"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others."

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Freebie- A new Beginning

Hi everybody/ Happy New Year
Feliz Año a todos!!!
Im coming back with my first kit for this 2011 WOOOHOOO
On new years eve, I went to Antigua Guatemala
which is a Colonial city in my country, is a mesmerizing and calm place to be
there's a lot of turism because of the vintage landscape it has, so i spend new years there
I took a lot of pictures of vintage items , doors, windows places & stuffs, and I put them
together to make this kit, I name it a New Beginning as it's what represents to me.
If you love vintage and antique stuffs like me , Im sure you gonna love this
kit includes 5 landscape papers
and 25 picture elements.
Hope you enjoy it......Happy Scrapping.
***CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER PREVIEW**





5 comments:

Amy J - Book Addict said...

Thank you so much for this stunning kit! I love the colors!

Tita's Dolls said...

you're welcome dear Amy!! ;)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Exellant site, thank you for the freebies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Free Care Bear Star Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com