"Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others."

Friday, October 8, 2010

FREEBIE - CHUSPITA'S DOLLS



Hi everybody, it's been a long time
but I finally found my way back.
Im coming back with
one of my new creations
my CHUSPITA'S DOLLS.
This are 100 % created by me, they're my own inspiration.
Any resemble is purely coincidence.

If you like them and if you do tutorials, tags, and so on, please
feel free to send me your creations with them, It will be
great to see what you came up with them.
In the meantime
Here they are. ENJOY THEM, AS MUCH
AS I DID CREATING THEM.

Happy Scrapping!!!

PREVIEW




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH for your sweet freebies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Free Care Bear Star Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com